I sent the clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel to a shop to be refurbished. They look practically brand new.
As I was gathering the gear for the installation I realized that the flywheel and pressure plate don’t use garden variety bolts. After trawling through the selection at a few local hardware shops I came to the conclusion that I’ll need to find the original bolts or I was going to need to spend $50+ for a new set.
After a few hours of rummaging through my storage shed I found that the guys that removed my engine for me did me the favor of saving my crucial bolts and putting them in a ziplock back for me. Wow!
I invited a friend over to help out with the clutch installation. This was new territory for me and I wanted the benefit of his experience. He gave me some helpful pointers on installing the flywheel bearing and techniques for torquing everything just right.
It’s starting to come together. Here’s the new clutch assembly with the Canada EV adapter plate installed on my new AC-75.